The second generation was supposed to be Dr. X's, legend, his dawn of the new era, but they were both untouched by him and remained anything but creators of a better, superior society. As Clone Leonardo Da Vinci put it, "We [St. Kleio] exposed them to painful environments.The discrepancy between their self images and their conception of their originals caused them great suffering. We regret the mistakes we've made. It's too bad... We weren't able to impart St. Kleio's true purpose to them."
This page lists with short and to the point descriptions of the characters of the 2nd generation, the events and fates they experienced, and the advancements St. Kleio has been made since then, along with some trivia.
(Known) Clones of the 2nd Generation Edit
Kai 1 (scarred/individualistic) Edit
Presently: Using 2nd gen Einstein and 3rd gen Hitler to persuade the media to turn against St. Kleio. Had tried to persuade 3rd gen Elizabeth to join the Strikers because he once had a crush on 2nd gen Elizabeth.
Kai 2 (Loyal to St. Kleio) Edit
Presently: Works mostly with the toddler clones, and they have grown to love him very dearly. When Kai 1 came to kill Elizabeth, Kai 2 saved her from him. However, now that Elizabeth has recovered, Kai 2 has been made to help Shiro protect St. Kleio, but has been very uncomfortable with his new situation.
Kais 3, 4, 5 (Tools) Edit
Deaths: One Kai is found murdered under unidentified circumstances when the Strikers first infiltrate St. Kleio. Another attempts to assassinate Kamiya, but when he is foiled by security he shoots himself. The last Kai sets the 2nd and 3rd gen Joans to burn at the stake, and when he is shot in the head by security, he sparks the gasoline, setting the stake aflame.
Sigmund Freud Edit
Presently: Although he had become a sort of half-willing underling of Da Vinci, when Da Vinci was hauled off by security, Freud either did not know what do, or did not feel like doing anything to stop his arrest. He has currently returned to St. Kleio grounds in order to continue protecting St. Kleio from politics, and seems to be very happy.
Marie Curie Edit
Death: Napoleon contacts Kai 1 about her situation, and when they arrive, Marie Curie understands immediately that Kai has come to kill her and accepts her "liberation" in happiness before he shoots her in the head.
Adolf Hitler Edit
Death: Eventually, they put poison in his food. but he admits to the Kais that he is glad he will die, because his soul can be liberated from his sins and his punishment. Not long after, he dies in his sleep and christened a saint.
Florence Nightingale Edit
Death: When the terrorists attack St. Kleio, she tries to kill the 3rd gen Florence to keep her from experiencing a sad fate like her own, but is intercepted by Kuroe, and then shot to death by security who enter the room unseen.
Napoleon Bonaparte Edit
Elizabeth Tudor Edit
Joan Of Arc Edit
Albert Einstein Edit
Wolfgang Mozart Edit
Carl Gustav Jung Edit
Thomas Edison Edit
Galileo Galilei Edit
Eieto Kamiya Edit
Naoto Kuroe Edit
Leonardo Da Vinci Edit
Advancements since last generation Edit
- Renovations have been made at least since the 1st generation, as the academy had looked rather shabby and old in the earliest years of being a school compared to how it looked in the 2nd generation flashbacks.
- More clones have been added into the generation. (The only familiar clones seen from the first generation were Leonardo Da Vinci, Kennedy, Albert Einstein, Joan of Arc, and Napoleon Bonaparte.)
- More students have been included into cloning research since the 1st generation, rather than just Kamiya, teachers, and specialists.
- Activities like horseback riding and the like may have been only added to the curriculum after the 1st generation left the academy.
to be filled in as you wish
- Somehow, the 2nd generation knows that Dr. Kamiya is a clone, while the 3rd generation does not. This may perhaps be because it became apparent when the Kais grew up and their faces came to look like Kamiya's, or perhaps because Kamiya chose to keep it a secret from the 3rd generation because he didn't want Shiro to find out.